- Chronic or acute neck, shoulder, knee or low back pain
- Pain in your feet while getting out of bed, standing, or walking
- Have plantar fascitis, shin splints, or bulging discs
- Have been in an auto accident and still experiencing pain in the neck or jaw
- Experience shoulder injuries or other sports injuries that diminish your capacity or are debilitating.
- Headaches, or also discomfort in your facial muscles or jaw
- Experience a lack of flexibility, feel tight and stiff all over, or suffer from fibromyalgia
- Painful trigger points. Need to know more about how your "work-station" posture produces your particular pain pattern.
- Would like to know about how a natural, understandable, holistic treatment can help
Get In Touch - 615.712.6536
Call our Clincal Massage Therapy Center for a Free Telephone Consultation to find out how Neuromuscular Therapy can start helping you feel better today! Contact Us >>
How Our Clinic Works
Learn more about how our Neuromuscular, Deep Tissue, clinic works, what kinds of things to expect when you visit our therapists, and lots of valuable resources. Click for more info >>
Located by 100 Oaks and Berry Hill, TN
Greystone Health Center
2704 Greystone Road | Nashville TN 37204
For a map and directions Click here more info >>
Keep In Touch!
NMWorks Monthly e-Newsletter
We're publishing an e-newsletter once a month. Look forward to hearing news about new therapies or techniques that can help you feel better. We'll periodically feature new products we think provide maximal therapeutic benefits, along with interesting and informative articles about common soft-tissue problems. Also, of course, the occasional but particularly tasty recipe! Sign-up and let us know what you'd like to hear about!
New NMWorks Web Site Release!
We have just launch our brand new web site! Take a look around and we hope you enjoy!
What Is Neuromuscular Therapy?
Neuromuscular Therapy is a systematic deep tissue massage approach that can help you get out of pain and learn how to keep out of pain.
Neuromuscular Therapy is a health enhancement service. It is based on the principles of ischemia, nerve entrapment, trigger points, bio-mechanics and postural distortion. We do not diagnose or treat illnesses or pathological conditions. If you believe you have an illness or pathological condition you are advised to consult with your appropriate medical professional.
All therapists at Neuromuscular Works are highly trained Neuromuscular therapists (NMT), and are licensed by the State of Tennessee.
"...Zana has worked at getting to the root of my problems in her office, then has given me a few exercises and other props to use at home. Neuromuscular Therapy has increased my enjoyment of life immensely by keeping me flexible, strong, and agile, slowing my decline into old age...Janet Davies" read more >>